Wednesday, May 17, 2017

It has not been a good month for me.

In fact, not for ANYONE in my household. We got hit by a bunch of stealth charges that went and whammed us below what we needed to have... now it's a challenge to get enough CANNABIS for the three of us.

My need for cannabis is, arguably, greater than that of my housemates. Without cannabis, I will become bedridden. I'm getting close to that NOW since we are so low on cash- we cannot buy the cannabis we all need. My hands are so sore I can barely use them; my left hip feels like there is broken glass grinding in it with every movement; every joint, every nerve receptor, is YELLING right now because my fibromyalgia is not being treated appropriately.

My housemates are in better shape but they still require cannabis themselves- SHE has enough physical and mental issues from her childhood that without cannabis she does not do well; HE needs cannabis or HE hurts and his mood bottoms out.

We are all in bad shape right now and hurting. Life is fun :)

Take care and hope to keep posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment