Wednesday, July 26, 2017

I have to admit, I am getting a little scared...

100,000 is a LARGE number. Not as big as 18 million :) But to a guy with social anxieties, 100,000 people subscribed to my channel is a lot.

Now, I also understand that of those 100,000 subs, probably 2,000 watch the actual videos :) and that's ok. It happens to EVERYONE. That's why Pewdiepie with like 50 MILLION subs, gets 2 mil views on a video. Those other 98k subs that AREN'T watching, aren't really active subs.

It's life and it's ok :) I am still amazed tho at all of this. I entered into this thinking that if I got 5 subs I'd be doing good! I'm doing a LOT better than THAT!

Have a great day, all of you! The world can be a beautiful, wonderful place!

1 comment:

  1. It's a shame that you have so little views :( You deserve much, much more!
    Now I have some more time so I go back and watch your older videos :)
    You had a nice white beard :3

    ReplyDelete