Saturday, August 5, 2017

How sustainable actually is it that I am doing 5 daily videos?

I literally have no time to do... anything really, all day, but prepare to make videos, make videos, and edit those videos I have made. And I don't mind that at ALL- it keeps me busy and NOT being busy is my bane. When I have nothing to do, I sit and brood over the death of my wife and I don;t want to do that and I know Jennifer wouldn;t want me to do that. So I do my best to stay busy! And right now, making videos is the best way for me to stay busy.

Hopefully,  my game channel and game videos can actually take off. If it doesn't and stays just a low-level channel with only a few hundred subs- again, this is ALL therapy, so it's all good!

Have a great day ebbryoon!


1 comment:

  1. You're awesome William :) I'm glad I found your channel :))

    ReplyDelete