Saturday, August 12, 2017

I am not dead, I have not given up on this blog!

Honestly, I have not. But in the morning time, it is difficult to type for a few reasons. Early morning it takes me a few hours to be awake enough to type legibly and intelligently. Unlike my mouth which can just turn on and GO with little to no input from my brain, my fingers require a LOT of paying attention to when I type, especially since I am a two-finger typer... I type with the index finger of my left hand, my middle finger on my right, and I hit the space bar with... with either thumb, depending on how I feel at the time. I CAN type 104 WPM with 0 errors when I try- I don't try all that often :)

But this summer has been HOT and HUMID and I cannot handle heat well at ALL as I have gotten older. Heat just  KNOCKS ME OUT- I either literally fall completely asleep where ever I am, OR I enter a dazed/confused state... I am not asleep, but I am not awake either. I am... not functioning, but still DOING things that I cannot remember, explain, or wish to have happened. I have come out of my daze to find I have turned off my computer; I have switched off every functional program and RESET my desktop with the taskbar on the side, small flickering icons, etc.

I HATE the heat. I like being functional and efficient and the heat robs me of that.

I am so sorry :(

2 comments:

  1. I also hate the heat. This summer in Poland is terribly hot. Sometimes I prefer to stay at home rather than go out and LITERALLY melt.

    take care Will
    And don't be sorry! It's not your fault that the sun goes wild. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish it didn't knock me OUT- argh :) Still, thank you so much and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete