Tuesday, August 22, 2017

I am very worried.

I have no money. Literally, at this time, no money. I am going to have a talk with some people who have put me in this situation and I really do not know what is going to happen. It may be very bad.

But at this moment my comp is sick and getting sicker. If it dies, I go dark and that's it- I am GONE. I have NO money. I cannot even afford a CELL phone- I will be GONE.

I'm freaking out about this and I do not know what to do what with Youtube demonetizing EVERYONE and EVERYTHING and I am suffering from financial... trouble, shall we say, tho  a better word for it starts with "A".


2 comments:

  1. At such moments, I regret very much that I have no money that I could give you... That's so sad :( Why life must be so difficult? I really, really regret that I can not help you :( I hope there are some good people who will help you because you deserve it. And I feel bad that I can not help you. :///
    Take care my friend. I keep my fingers crossed for the meeting with these people to finish well.
    Good luck... and sorry again :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the very kind words but don't worry- and please don't ever feel bad. Take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete